Otomí Toltec Indian Nation, Mexico, March 21, 2015
Otomi Toltec People to the Four Directions
Peoples and Traditions of the Earth
Participants of the 8000 Sacred Drums Ceremony
The Council of Elders and Wisdom Keepers Our Otomi Toltec Clan and Lineage & the 8000 Drums Ceremony and Prophecy Keepers meeting here today in the Otomi Toltec Land on 21 March, as each year We discussed deeply the importance of safeguarding and promoting the protection of our Ancestral Wisdom, our Cultural Heritage and mainly the spirit, prophecy, principles and the protocols of the 8000 Drums Ceremony & Mother Earth and Peace World Project. To avoid confusion and to improve the organization of the ceremony in the whole world. We decided to develop and disseminate this written Charter of the Great Ceremony of 8000 Drums for Healing Mother Earth and Peace.
1. Our mission is to protect our Cultural Heritage, all the work and efforts of our the Elders and members of Our Clan and Lineage, the Keepers of the 8000 Drums Ceremony and Prophecy, in order to promote it and enforce absolute energy to this Ceremony in the Otomi Toltec Land and in the Four Directions.
2. The Grand Mothers Grand Fathers, Children, Youth, Men and Women from our Otomi Olmec Toltec Teotihuacan Lineage and Clan, offer with sincerity and respect in peace and love and ask absolutely everyone have the respect and honor the spirit, principles and protocols of the 8000 Drums Ceremony and also follow the instructions given by our Ancestors.
3. Any person or organization within and outside the Otomi Toltec Nation who wants to organize, guide and represent the 8000 Drums Ceremony must to be allowed and will absolutely have the permission of Our Otomi Toltec Clan and Lineage. This will be transmitted and confirmed in writing though Denihyadi Ndongu Deni or Dabadi Thaayrohyadi, Authorized Representatives of the Elders and Wisdom Keepers of Our Clan and Lineage, organizers and Guardians of this ceremony and prophecy.
4. The Elders and Wisdom Keepers Council from Our Otomi Toltec Clan and Lineage can give permission in each country and region to people or delegates from communities that show respect for the ceremony. They will be prepared and trained specially for this responsibility; who has already participated in the ceremony of the 8000 Drums in the Otomi Toltec Land, or at least expressed its commitment to honor the spirit of the ceremony, and a final report or a file with the running of the event will be requested.
5. It is imperative for the first step to have the written consent from the Otomi Toltec organizers and the Ceremony Keeper. Nobody can decide to celebrate and organize the ceremony of the 8000 drums as a public event or in group by her/his own, without notice, knowledge and written permission from the Council of Otomi Toltec Elders and Wisdom Keepers of Our Clan and Lineage, transmitted and confirmed through our authorized representatives Denihyadi Ndongu Deni & Dabadi Thaayrohyadi, organizers, Prophecy Keepers and Guardians of this Ceremony.
6. Nobody can use the image of the 8000 Drum Ceremony to promote other projects, events or purposes or to integrate the Ceremony in their events or programs, without our written permission from the authorized representatives of our Clan and Lineage. Even through different programs or activities that have nothing to do with the ceremony. Everybody need to respect Our Otomi Toltec ancestral organization.
- To protect the collective rights, ancestral culture and Collective Intellectual Property already recognized in the International law as Indigenous Peoples. The Otomi Toltec People, through the Council of Elders and Wisdom Keepers of Our Otomi Toltec Clan and Lineage has All Rights Reserved, included the name and logo of this cultural event. It is forbidden to use the image of the Ceremony of the 8000 Drums, to make any kind of memories, like photos, filming, recording audio and video and/or in other means without permission from the Keepers of our Clan and Lineage trough our Authorized Representatives. To make sure that if there any fund, offering or donation from this events. It must to go entirely to support our cultural projects managed by the association created for this purpose in order to continue this mission for Mother Earth, Happiness and
Peace in the World.
- Our Otomi Toltec Clan and Lineage can create an 8000 Drums International Circle or Concil and systematically propose the responsible persons and coordinators in each country, region, and continent for the 8000 Drums Ceremony and Gathering. It may give its consent to the ceremony is performed in different places after release early application and obtained a written response. The Council of Elders and Wisdom Keepers of Ouyr Clan and Lineage will ensure that the preparation and organization of the ceremony is performed with all the respect and the protocol of this prayer for mother earth and peace.Failure to do so is a violation of Charter and respect for our Otomi Toltec Indian Nation and Indigenous Peoples Rights recognized by the UN, UNESCO, ILO and WIPO.
Honoring Mother Earth and the Next Seven Generations.
Denihyadi Ndongu Deni
8000 Drums Ceremony and Prophecy Keepers
Elders and Wisdom Keepers of Our Otomi Toltec Clan & Lineage